Wednesday 19 September 2012

Brewery Poll

I have decided to make use of one of the add ons for Blogger and conduct a poll to see which Sheffield based brewery gets the most votes. I already know which is the biggest brewery and also the most commonly seen ones, but I thought I'd ask just out of interest!

We don't have a bad brewery in this city but some have the advantage of being considerably older businesses than others. I was tempted to include other significant presences such as Thornbridge and Acorn but I decided to limit it to strictly Sheffield breweries. However I may set up another poll to measure the popularity of nearby breweries, we'll see.

After voting myself and finding it impossible to pick just one I have altered it so you can make more than one selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment