Tuesday 18 September 2012

Sheffield 2013 Good Beer Guide Entries - Huh?

Well, actually it seems that the 2012 Good Beer Guide iPhone app can't make up it's mind after a couple of updates! Knew I should have bought the book as well and I think I will.

For as it turns out The Gardener's Rest, the Hillsborough Hotel, The Rising Sun The New Barrack Tavern, The Ranmoor Inn, and The Carlton are all still in the Good Beer Guide. Thank heavens for that, the world has not gone completely mad. Well...

Thanks for the comments guys, good to see some interaction with the blog. Was beginning to think that Twitter was the only medium people take notice of! But I probably should have tweeted the blogs address a lot sooner. Wee Beefy I would follow you but I can't work out how, possibly I'm being completely stupid or Google is being awkward.

I'm beginning to think this could be a full time job, which I would dearly love, but perhaps I should have reconsidered the rather ambitious title of Sheffield Beer! 4 national pub crawls to write up and there is still the rather daunting task of transcribing the interview with Eddy of the Gardener's Rest. But I almost have enough for an article and really hope to have something out in the next few weeks.

Less beer drinking and more writing about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment